The Financial Planning Form is the first step to creating a program in CSIS. The following documents take a user through the steps of creating this form for a cloned program - a program that has been held before and the new program is created with information copied from the previous instance.
- DCS - FPF - Cloned - Choose Instance (Program) to be Copied (Cloned)
- DCS - FPF - Cloned - Program Categories
- FPF - Cloned - Relationships
- FPF - Cloned - Relationships - Presenters
- FPF - Cloned - Program Costs - Set Default Costs
- DCS - FPF - Cloned - Program Costs
- DCS - FPF - Cloned - Actions - Format for Print and Finalizing Financial Planning Form