Learn@UW (UW-Madison Only) - Master KB: End-of-Semester Tips for Instructors
One-stop shop for everything instructors need to know for preparing their courses for the end of the semester.
- For general end-of-semester practices and tips, please click here.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to archive (save content including student-generated content) an entire course, please click here.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to download and print course files, please click here.
- For information on what happens to your course after the semester ends and how to access it, please click here and for information on policies governing the retention or removal of old Learn@UW/D2L courses, please click here.
- How to Calculate, Export, and Submit Final Grades
For information on how to get help for any Learn@UW related problem, please click here
No matter the issue, you will find help and useful information in the UW-Madison knowledgebase (kb.wisc.edu). Here are a few tips to keep in mind while searching it.