Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - Set event recurrence
The following document explains how to setup an event to recur/repeat.
- Log into Outlook on the web.
- Open the app launcher tool in the top left of your Outlook on the web window as shown below.
- Select calendar from the list of available apps.
- Create a new event or open an existing one.
- To set repeating/recurrence pattern, use the "Repeat" select box.
- Select the desired frequency/interval or choose 'Other' to set your own repeating pattern.
- Click SAVE to save your changes.
Important: When deleting a recurring series, you can only delete a single occurrence or the whole series. You cannot delete future events/meetings. To delete future events/meetings in a series, you must use Outlook desktop client.