UW-Madison G Suite - Create a Google+ account
This doc explains how to create a Google+ account in UW-Madison G Suite .
|Terms of Service||CAUTION: Content that is uploaded to this service is not protected by the terms of service that the University of Wisconsin - Madison has negotiated with Google.|
Creating a Google+ account
Log in to UW-Madison G Suite with your NetID and password using the following URL:
If you have multiple UW-Madison G Suite accounts, select your desired account from the list provided.
If you only have one UW-Madison G Suite account, you will be logged into your account automatically.
Don't see the account you are looking for? You may need to link your Office 365 service account to your NetID.
- Next, click the App button located four from the top-right corner.
Scroll all the way down and click Even more from Google
- Then scroll to the bottom of the page and locate the Social Tab.
Click on Google+. There are three simple steps to activate your account.
- You will be presented with the screen below. Enter your Name, Gender and Birthday.
Hit Continue after entering your information.
- Next you will be presented with possible people to connect with, from your contacts. If you want to add them to a circle, place your mouse over add and you will see these options.
- If you want to add more people that were not shown in your initial suggestions, scroll down until you find: Search for people. Type in their email address or name.
- Now, follow the things you love. Scroll down the suggested options and click follow to any categories you want to get updates from.
- The first time you follow a category, make sure to click Okay, got it!
The category will look like this once followed:
- Lastly, add more information about yourself.
- Click Finish, and you will be directed to your personalized Google+ Account.