LabArchives: Linking to webpages outside a notebook
LabArchives allows you to create to links to webpages outside of a notebook
You can link to webpages from inside notebook entries by two methods:
1. Create link within a rich text entry
- Within edit mode of a rich text entry, click on the link icon in the upper entry menu.
- Under "Link Type", select URL
- Under "Protocol", select http:// or https://
- In the URL field, enter the URL (without the http:// or https:// protocol)
2. Edit Links in any entry type
- In edit mode of any entry type, click on edit links near the upper right of the entry.
- Select "A url outside this notebook"
- Enter the URL
- Add a description of the link, if desired.
- Click the add link button and then save to page
- The link information will be visible when you hover over the links icon on the upper right of the entry.