If you need to request entitlements to the Human Resource System (HRS) for an employee with multiple active jobs, you will need to perform extra steps in the Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) tool. This document details the extra steps necessary to complete the HRS entitlement request in OIM 11g.
- If you have not done so already, follow steps 1 through 8 in Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11g- Requesting Entitlements for HRS
- On the Cart Details page, under Cart Items, click on the Magnifying Glass icon next to the Target Account field for one of the entitlements to be requested. Note: The Magnifying Glass icon is the visual indicator that this employee has multiple, active jobs.
- In the Select Target Account pop-up window, the Account field displays job information for one of the employee's active jobs. However, this displayed job may not be the one for which you want to request HRS entitlements. To show all of the employee's active jobs, click on the text field to the right of Account. Note: The vertical scroll bar in the Select Target Account pop-up window will not display all active jobs.
- From the Account drop-down menu displaying all active jobs for the employee, choose the particular job for which you want to request HRS entitlements. Job information displayed includes: Empl Record Number (e.g. 0), Position Number (e.g. 20020407), Dept ID (e.g. A480200), Division (e.g. L&S), Department (e.g. Administration), Sub-dept (e.g. Admin), Job title (e.g. Assistant Dean/L). Note: The Empl Record Number (e.g. 0, 1, 2, etc.) identifies each active job for the employee.
- When you select the desired employee job for the HRS entitlement, it displays to the right of the Account field. Click the Select button to continue.
- You will need to repeat steps 2-5 for each entitlement that you are requesting.
- You should now see the employee's job information in each entry for the entitlements you are requesting. Please proceed to step 9 in Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11g- Requesting Entitlements for HRS