Office 365 (Outlook 2016 for Mac) - Create a contact
|NOTE: This document applies to Outlook 2016 for Mac, released in late 2015. For information about how to complete this task using the previous version of Outlook available for Mac, see: Office 365 (Outlook 2011) - Create a contact|
- Click on People at the bottom portion of the outlook window.
- On the Home tab, click New Contact.
- Enter the person's name and any other information that you want, such as job title, office, department, and company.
- To edit information in the categories on the Contact tab (Phone, Internet, and Address), do any of the following:
Change the label for a field (for example the label Mobile to Home in the Phone category) Under the category name, click the field label, and then click the label that you want. Add a field in a category Click the (+) button next to the category name, and then click a field type. Delete a field Click the field, and then to the left of the field, click the (-) button.
- On the record that you have created, click the disk icon to save the new contact.
- To add a photo for the contact, drag a photo from anywhere on your computer onto the photo icon next to the contact's name, or double click on the photo area and select the file that you would like to use.
- You can share or delegate your contacts folder with other users who are on Office 365 as well.