This document details how to track entitlement requests submitted in Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) for access to the Human Resource System (HRS).
- Click here to log into Oracle Identity Manager (OIM).
- Click on the Track Requests icon.The Track Request screen displays
- If desired, fill in search fields with criteria specific to the desired requests. Most users can click Search without filling in any of the fields.
- The search results will have an entry for each result as well as a parent entry entry for a group of entitlements requested simultaneously. This parent entry can be identified by the Request Awaiting child Requests Completion text under the Status column. It will also be the lowest numbered Request ID in a given group of requests. Click on the Request ID for the parent request to view more information for all of its child requests.
- The Related Requests grid will contain information for each of the child requests. The Requested Item column contains the entitlement name for each request. The Status column shows what action has been taken or what action needs to be taken for a given request. Under the Request ID column, click on the hyperlink of the desired request number to view more information, such as request details and approval details.
- To view approval details, click on the Approval Details tab.
- A row showing a Compliance Agreement for a given request should display a Task Status of Completed. Further rows will show Assigned under the Task Status column if the request still needs to be approved. The Assignees column will show the specific user who needs to approve or deny the request. Each approver has 6 days to approve a request.