Office 365 (Outlook 2016 for Mac) - Print Email/Calendar information
When a calendar is printed in Outlook 2016 for Mac, either the current day, week, or calendar month is printed. You can print specific dates by using the Date Navigator (Date Navigator: The small calendar that displays the current month in Calendar. It provides a quick and easy way to move appointments and to view other dates.) to select the dates you want.
|NOTE: This document applies to Outlook 2016 for Mac, released in late 2015. For information about how to complete this task using the previous version of Outlook available for Mac, see: Office 365 (Outlook 2011) - Print a message and Office 365 (Outlook 2011) - Printing a calendar|
Printing in Microsoft Outlook 2016 is the same in Mail, Calendar, or any other folders — all printing settings and functions are found in the Microsoft Office Backstage view. Click the File tab to open the Backstage view.
When you click Print in the Backstage view, the Preview Pane appears automatically to help you choose the settings and options that you want.
- Click an item or folder in Outlook that you want to print.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Print.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Print.
- Select the styles and options that you want.
- Under Show Details, click the style that you want. A preview is shown in the Preview Pane, unless you are printing multiple items. In this case, you are prompted to click Preview in the Preview Pane. When you are ready to print, click Print.
- To change the font, heading, or other style settings, under Printer, click Print Options, and then on the Print dialog box, under Print style, click Define Styles. Click Print.
- If you want to print specific pages or sets of pages, under Printer, click Print Options, and then on the Print dialog box, under Print range, click the options that you want. Click Print.