Learn@UW (UW-Madison Only) - Master KB: Information on Desire2Learn for Instructors
Information that is helpful to know for instructors using Desire2Learn (D2L)
- It is good to be aware of the general guidelines governing student privacy (FERPA) in D2L.
- Here are some useful guidelines in working with copyrighted material in your D2L class.
- There are a number of tools that make working away from campus easy and possible.
- Here is some basic information on using D2L as an instructor.
- Some Pedagogical Tips for Using Academic Technology
- Useful Things You Can Do in D2L
- The Basics of D2L Tools
- Roles in D2L
- Exporting and Archiving Old Courses
For information on how to get help for any Learn@UW related problem, please click here