D2L - Master KB: Information on Desire2Learn for Instructors (UW-Madison)
UW-Madison is adopting Canvas as the single, centrally supported learning management system, and discontinuing support for Desire2Learn (D2L) and Moodle. Access to D2L and Moodle will permanently end June 1, 2018. For information about retaining materials from D2L or Moodle, please refer to this document.
Information that is helpful to know for instructors using Desire2Learn (D2L)
- It is good to be aware of the general guidelines governing student privacy (FERPA) in D2L.
- Here are some useful guidelines in working with copyrighted material in your D2L class.
- There are a number of tools that make working away from campus easy and possible.
- Here is some basic information on using D2L as an instructor.
- Some Pedagogical Tips for Using Academic Technology
- Useful Things You Can Do in D2L
- The Basics of D2L Tools