D2L - Master KB: Information about Desire2Learn for Students (UW-Madison)
UW-Madison is adopting Canvas as the single, centrally supported learning management system, and discontinuing support for Desire2Learn (D2L) and Moodle. Access to D2L and Moodle will permanently end June 1, 2018. For information about retaining materials from D2L or Moodle, please refer to this document.
Some helpful things to know about D2L for students.
- For some basic information on using D2L, such as logging in, navigation, and further resources for students, please click here.
- There are a couple of different options for logging into D2L, here are some common errors when logging in.
- You can get a pretty detailed report on your progress in a D2L course by using the User Progress tool.
- Learn how to download and store course content on your ipad with the free Binder App from D2L.
- Some general information on the AlcoholEdu and Tonight classes required of all students.
- Some Tips and Helps for using D2Ls Tools (Discussion, Dropbox, Calendar, Quiz, Locker, Groups, HTML Editor, IM, Web Conferencing)
- Good Things to Know in D2L
For information on how to get help for any Learn@UW related problem, please click here