This document details the process of using the Oracle Identity Manger (OIM) to deny roles that provide access to information in the Human Resource System (HRS).
- Click here to log into OIM.
- When denying entitlements within OIM first click the Inbox Icon.
- After clicking on the inbox you will be taken to your task screen which will display your pending requests.
- With the new tool you no longer have to deny the entire request to reject a single entitlement. If there is a request in the list you wish to deny click on the Request Title.
- Once you select the request you would like to deny you will be taken to a different page showing more information on the request. Click Claim to being the process of denying the request.
- Comments must be added to any request that is denied. Click the Add Comments icon; a window will appear in which you can enter your reasons for denying the request.
- Once you add your comments click OK and then click Reject to deny that specific entitlement.