When a request for access is made using Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), the approver has the option to request more information. This returns the request to the requester and requires input before the process can continue.
- Click here to log into the OIM homepage.
- Click on the Inbox Icon.
- Under the Title column, click on the hyperlink for the title of the request that requires more information. (e.g.Data Custodian Approval for Request xxxx).
- Locate the Comments Section and click the Add Comment Icon.
- In the Create Comment box, enter the requested information into the required *Comment field. Click OK.
- Open the Task Actions Menu and click Save.
- Open the Task Actions Menu again and click Submit Information. This will return the request to the approver.