EPD - eHelp - EPD Essentials - Student Access and Archiving of Course Materials
EPD Online Graduate Programs
Students are responsible for collecting and saving any of their own course materials upon completion of the course, and will have access to course materials as stated below, unless otherwise noted from their instructor.
- Learning Management System (i.e., Canvas, Desire2Learn, UW-Madison Moodle)
- 6 months from the end date of the course. Students will have access to their online course sites for 6 months after the course has concluded, unless otherwise specified by the instructor for the course. This material includes: instructor postings, courses resources, videos, discussion forums, assignment files, calendar items, and other items on the course page. To collect this information, see the hints section below.
- UW-Madison Box
- Web Conference Video Recordings
- For Blackboard Ultra - Course web conference recordings are kept for 6 months following the completion of the course and should be saved and downloaded by the student for offline viewing within this timeframe.
- For Blackboard Collaborate Classic - Course web conference recordings are kept for 6 months following the completion of the course and cannot currently be saved or downloaded for offline viewing.
Helpful Hints for Effective Archiving and Collecting of Course Material from the LMS/Online Course Site