Office 365 (Outlook 2016 for Mac) - Create or Delete calendars
|NOTE: This document applies to Outlook 2016 for Mac, released in late 2015. For information about how to complete this task using the previous version of Outlook available for Mac, see: Office 365 (Outlook 2011) - Create additional calendars|
Create a Calendar
- At the bottom left corner of the Outlook application screen , click Calendar
- In the navigation pane, select the account under which the new calendar will be saved.
If you don't see the calendar that you want, collapse the categories list.
- On the Organize tab, click New Calendar.
- In the navigation pane, replace "Untitled Folder", with a name for the new calendar.
Delete a Calendar
- To delete a calendar that you create, click the calendar in the navigation pane, and then select the Edit menu. Select Delete, or right click on the calendar and then click on Delete.
- As an alternative to having multiple calendars, you can organize your events with categories. Not only are categorized events displayed in different colors in the calendar, category filters let you to show events only in the categories that you want.
- To see or hide a calendar, simply select or clear the check box next to the calendar name.