Help Desk - Office 365 FAQ
Below is a list of the most common questions brought to the Help Desk on Office 365 transition and troubleshooting. Included are documents with relevant information for answering these questions. However, the official Office 365 FAQ is located on the Office 365 KB site.
- Q: Why can't I see my migrated mail? (Most commonly step 4)
- Q: How do I change my primary address?/How do I see my primary address?
- Q: How do I configure Office 365 for my client?
- Q: How long will it take for my email to be transitioned?
A: Document 39235 is unavailable at this time.
- Q: How do I set up my calendar after transitioning?
A: Document 41912 is unavailable at this time.
- Q: What must I do before I transition to Office 365? (Migration Checklist)
- Note for student migrations: All students will be migrated by the beginning of June. New students are already being activated on O365. Students will receive an email informing them they will be manually transitioned if they don't move voluntarily.
Useful Resources For Office 365
- Includes information on calendar sharing/permissions