Student Help Jobs at the L&S Centralized Departments

The forms below are to be used for Student Help jobs at the Centralized Departments.


IMPORTANT: Please be sure to check if the student already has an Employee ID (EID) in HRS and EPM to eliminate duplication. 

Use this form when hiring a brand new employee who does not have an EID yet:
Use this form when hiring a new employee who already has an EID:

Use this form when making changes on an existing Student Help job (except funding):
Use this form when changing a Student Help's funding:
If you have questions, please contact ChoonYee Ho-Jonas ( or 608-263-2314).