My UW-Madison - SOAR Registration Process for Undergraduates
This document explains how incoming undergraduate students register for a SOAR session.
- Login to http://my.wisc.edu/.
- If you have not activated your NetID, you can do so at https://www.mynetid.wisc.edu/activate.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it at https://www.mynetid.wisc.edu/password-reset/index.jsp
- If you have forgotten your NetID or are unable to reset your password, call the DoIT Help Desk at 608-264-HELP (608-264-4357).
- After logging in, you should see a SOAR applet. If you do not see the applet, search for it in the MyUW Search bar.
- The applet will contain a message - follow the directions given in that message.
- A screenshot of the SOAR registration web application appears below. Follow the instructions on
the page to register for SOAR. If you have any questions while registering, contact the SOAR
Information Line at 608-262-4707.
- If you are a parent and need access to the SOAR schedule, go to http://www.newstudent.wisc.edu/soar