My UW-Madison - Library Reserves by Department
"Library Reserves by Department" is a My UW-Madison module available to instructors and librarians. It can be found by searching in the search bar at the top middle of the site, or in the Teaching tab in MyUW Classic.
Using the Library Reserves by Department module
- Select a department from the scrolling list.
- Results are displayed on a new page that will look similar to the following:
- Courses with Library Reserves are marked with a +.
- Click the + to expand the list.
- Click the specific section whose Library Reserves you wish to view.
- A new page will display with a library course page for that section. These pages are maintained by the library responsible for their content, and not a part of My UW-Madison.