Learn@UW - Student cannot see a course in Learn@UW
This document explains the circumstances under which a student may not be able to see a Learn@UW course and their solutions.
- My Courses has not been expanded on the My Home Page. Use the button to expand all courses.
- Semester has not been expanded on the My Home page
- Use the button to expand the current semester (See Viewing Current Courses for more information)
- The instructor may have chosen to hide the course from student view. Students must wait for the instructor to reveal course using start/end dates following the instructions in Limiting Student Access to a Course.
- Instructor has not activated course
- Student has not registered for the course
- The student must register for the course in My UW-Madison and wait 2 business days (up to 72 hours) to be added to their Learn@UW course.
An enrolled student experiencing this problem should contact the course instructor to verify that the course's start and end dates are not restricting access (unless this behavior is desired). If the class is available, the student should request that the instructor add them. If the instructor is not successful in adding the student, the student should report this to the Help Desk.