WiscIT - Adding a One-Step to a Toolbar
This document will guide you through the process of adding a one step to your toolbar. Toolbars are only accessible in the Windows Installed client. You can still access your one-steps in the web client but you will do so through the one-step manager vs. a toolbar shortcut.
- click on One Step and select the One-Step Manager
- Find the One_step you would like to add to your toolbar
- Right click on the file and select Add To and select a Toolbar you've already created or a new toolbar.
This will add the toolbar to your Cherwell window, if you would like to add text to your button:
- Right click on the toolbar
- Select customize to edit a toolbar.
- Select the toolbar you want to edit and click edit
- Here you can Add Display Text, Help Text, and select the option to have text on the button.