Web Accessibility - AMP - Logging into the Accessibility Management Platform (AMP) with your NetID
How to log into SSB Bart Group's AMP Accessibility Tool using UW-Madison NetID
Full Login Steps:
- Point your web browser to https://wisc.ssbbartgroup.com/
- Click the "Authenticate via Shibboleth" link
- You will be taken to the InCommon university selection page, similar to the UW-System university selection page
- Choose "University of Wisconsin-Madison", and select your preference for remembering this selection
- Click Next to be taken to the login.wisc.edu NetID login page, and then through to the AMP website
- Full accounts (Those that can run tests) require a UW-Madison NetID, an allowed email address (most end in wisc.edu), and need to be either an employee of UW-Madison or a student of UW-Madison.
- If you have tried logging in with your netid and you receive no error message but end up at https://wisc.ssbbartgroup.com/, please contact the helpdesk to create a case including your netid, email address and the last time you tried logging in.
- If you need to remove your InCommon university selection, navigate to https://wayf.incommonfederation.org/DS/WAYF and select "Reset."
- Viewer accounts (Those that may only view reports) can be created for 3rd parties, will not use netid, and must enter their login information on https://wisc.ssbbartgroup.com/