Adult Career and Special Student Services / ACSSS / Division of Continuing Studies
email@example.com -- Adult Career and Special Student Services
firstname.lastname@example.org -- Katherine Duren (Associate Dean for Academic Affairs)
email@example.com -- David F Giroux (Director of Integrated Marketing Communications)
(608) 263-6960 -- Adult Career and Special Student Services
(608) 263-5114 -- Katherine Duren (Associate Dean for Academic Affairs)
(608) 890-1031 -- David F Giroux (Media Inquiries)
Contact Form https://advanceyourcareer.wisc.edu/contact-us/
Adult Career & Special Student Services (ACSSS) is responsible for the admission and support of visiting and non-degree University Special students on campus and for assisting community adults with education and career planning.
ACSSS is the gateway to the UW-Madison for:
- Capstone certificate students
- Students who wish to take courses for credit to qualify for post-baccalaureate program admission
- Adults seeking professional development and enrichment courses
- Visiting undergraduate and graduate students
ACSSS provides academic advising for University Special students, education planning, career planning, education and career workshops, and scholarship information. Find program offerings at https://advanceyourcareer.wisc.edu/.