BN - Deduction Prepay Balance Review Page
This user procedure is how to review an employee's Deduction Prepay Balance.
Benefit Administrators need to review an employee's Deduction Prepay Balances to determine if the employee has sufficient funds to cover insurance deductions during a leave of absence or because the will be off payroll during the summer months. View BN - Security Role BN Deduction Prepay Review for information on the security access needed to view the Deduction Prepay Balances.
- Empl ID
- Balances will updated after the each payroll confirmation.
- Changes in enrollment will impact Deduction Prepay Balances during the leave of absence.
1. Click Benefits
2. Click Manage Automated Enrollment
3. Click Events
4. Click Deduction Prepay
5. Click Ded Prepay Balance Review Page
6. Enter Empl ID into the Search Criteria and click Search button.
7. Click on the appropriate Calendar Year
8. Review Deduction Prepay Balances by:
- Preatx(A) = Prepay After Tax
- Prebtx(B) = Prepay Before Tax
- Pretax(T) = Prepay Taxable
Related Policies, Job Aids and Forms
- Deduction Prepays
- Summer Prepay Deductions and Summer Session Benefits Eligibility
- Manually Setup Deduction Prepay
Related Job Aids
- BN - Review Health Benefits Enrollments
- BN - Benefits Billing Enrollment
- BN - Plan Types, Benefit Plans, and Payroll Deductions Job Aid
- Document 16911 is unavailable at this time.
- BN - Deduction Prepay Paycheck Query
- BN - Security Role BN Deduction Prepay Review