BN - Deduction Prepay Balance Review Page
Benefit Administrators need to review an employee's Deduction Prepay Balances to determine if the employee has sufficient funds to cover insurance deductions during a leave of absence or because the will be off payroll during the summer months. View 50285 for information on the security access needed to view the Deduction Prepay Balances.
PROCEDURE STEPS:1. Click Benefits > Manage Automated Enrollment > Events > Deduction Prepay > Ded Prepay Balance Review Page
2. Enter Empl ID into the Search Criteria and click Search button.
3. Click on the appropriate Calendar Year
4. Review Deduction Prepay Balances by:
- Preatx(A) = Prepay After Tax
- Prebtx(B) = Prepay Before Tax
- Pretax(T) = Prepay Taxable
- BN - Review Benefit Enrollments
- BN - Benefits Billing Enrollment
- BN - Plan Types, Benefit Plans, and Payroll Deductions Job Aid
- BN - Deduction Prepay Paycheck Query