What?genstatspage.fcgi is a front end to graphing RRD collections. It is in general not called directly, but instead is linked to from other tools
Using the Search Boxes
- Width/height will change the output size of the graph
- Refresh will cause the page to auto refresh. Disabled by default
- RRD Function: as relevant for the RRD files presented, may allow you to change the used RRD consolidation function
- GO = regraph
- Hide Options = Toggles between displaying and hiding the full option set
- [link] - provides a shortened, easily shareable link.
- [requery] - return to the original GNMIS search terms [for lists]
- Timeframe/Start Time/End Time: set Timeframe to CUSTOM to specify your own start/end time, otherwise these values will be calculated.
- Percentile: for graphs that show a 95% line, you can choose an alternative percentile
- For graphs that support upper/lower limit, you can choose an alternative upper/lower limit
- Graph Title: optionally retitles graphs
- Annotate/Annotate time: when working with the master [as compared to slave] copy of genstatspage.fcgi, add a comment to an RRD file. The timeframe provided -must- also be within the timeframe of the graph that is shown.
- For some lists, you will be able to change Stack, Plot and Total tuples directly from genstatspage
For more information, see the internal documentation [scroll to bottom].