WiscIT - Reporting Group Reports
There is a type of report in Cherwell that can act as a catch-all for various groups at DoIT. They can be a way to get a report without requesting a custom report or exporting the search data into Excel.
To run the reports, select Tools from the main menu, then hover over Reports and click on Report Manager.
Set the Association dropdown box to Incident. Open the Global folder and then the DoIT Help Desk folder.
These reports are indicated in with an asterisk (*) before the name of the report.
- The Annual report returns Cherwell tickets that were created exactly one year from the date the report was run.
- The Monthly Report returns tickets that were created one month from the date that the report was run.
- The Date Range report allows the user to select a date range between which tickets were created.
- The _____ Report XL breaks down exactly who in each individual team currently owns or resolved a number of tickets. This makes for a larger overall report than their standard counterparts.
In order to have your group added to the list of reporting groups for these reports, send an email with the following information:
- email: email@example.com
- name of the Reporting Group
- the categories that should be included
Keep in mind that if a category is already included in another reporting group, it cannot be included in a new one.