BN - TASC-UW Transfer From Another State Agency

Follow this procedure for an employee transferring to UW from another State Agency.

Procedure At-A-Glance
Audience: Campus Benefit Administrators.
Overarching Process: Benefits
Jump To:

General Description

This business process will result in the transfer of an employee from another State Agency to the University of Wisconsin.  

Procedure Steps

TASC Transfer From Another State Agency

1. The employee gives notice to their current State Agency that they are transferring to the UW.

2. The current State Agency fills out the TASC Transfer form contacting the UW if needed.

3. The current State Agency will send the completed form to TASC.

4. TASC will move account to the UW client. Contributions and annual election are moved seamlessly.

5. The current State Agency will also fill out the Personnel Transfer Record (PTR) form and sent to the UW Contact.

6. The UW Contact enters the remainder of the annual election into HRS. 

a. Example: Employee's annual election with Central Payroll was $1000.00 Medical and to date has contributed $300. The annual election that should be entered into HRS is $700.

7. If the form has Parking or Transit listed, please send a copy of PTR to UWSC Payroll Team to make sure the parking information is entered into HRS.

8. File original(s) into employee's personnel file.

To the top

Related Policies, Job Aids and Forms

Related Job Aids

Keywords:TASC, transfer, State Agency, FSA, Flexible Spending Account, HSA, Health Savings Account, transferring, parking, transit, payroll frequency, personnel transfer record, PTR, ERA, employee reimbursement account   Doc ID:51146
Owner:Tina H.Group:Human Resource System (HRS)
Created:2015-05-06 15:14 CDTUpdated:2016-08-08 13:36 CDT
Sites:Human Resource System (HRS)
Feedback:  0   0