BN - TASC-UW Transfer From Another State Agency
This procedure outlines the steps campuses should take when an employee is transferring to the UW from another State Agency.
PROCEDURE FLOW CHART:
1. The employee gives notice to their current State Agency that they are transferring to the UW.
2. The current State Agency fills out the TASC Transfer form contacting the UW if needed.
3. The current State Agency will send the completed form to TASC.
4. TASC will move account to the UW client. Contributions and annual election are moved seamlessly.
5. The current State Agency will also fill out the Personnel Transfer Record (PTR) form and sent to the UW Contact.
6. The UW Contact enters the remainder of the annual election into HRS.7. If the form has Parking or Transit listed, please send a copy of PTR to UWSC Payroll Team to make sure the parking information is entered into HRS.
Example: Employee's annual election with Central Payroll was $1000.00 Medical and to date has contributed $300. The annual election that should be entered into HRS is $700. (Add an ADM Activity to the BAS Activity Table and enter the employee's enrollments prior to the first payroll check.)
8. File original(s) into employee's personnel file.
- BN - TASC-UW Transfer To a New State Agency
- BN - Adding Events to the BAS Activity Table
- BN - Enrolling, Changing, or Canceling Coverage Using On Demand Event Maintenance