BN - TASC-UW Transfer From Another State Agency
Follow this procedure for an employee transferring to UW from another State Agency.
This business process will result in the transfer of an employee from another State Agency to the University of Wisconsin.
1. The employee gives notice to their current State Agency that they are transferring to the UW.
2. The current State Agency fills out the TASC Transfer form contacting the UW if needed.
3. The current State Agency will send the completed form to TASC.
4. TASC will move account to the UW client. Contributions and annual election are moved seamlessly.
5. The current State Agency will also fill out the Personnel Transfer Record (PTR) form and sent to the UW Contact.
6. The UW Contact enters the remainder of the annual election into HRS.
a. Example: Employee's annual election with Central Payroll was $1000.00 Medical and to date has contributed $300. The annual election that should be entered into HRS is $700.7. If the form has Parking or Transit listed, please send a copy of PTR to UWSC Payroll Team to make sure the parking information is entered into HRS.
8. File original(s) into employee's personnel file.
Related Policies, Job Aids and Forms
Related Job Aids