BN - TASC-UW Transfer To a New State Agency
Follow this procedure for an employee transferring to another State Agency from UW.
This business process will result in the transfer of an employee from the UW to a new State Agency.
- Fill out the forms AFTER the last payroll confirm at UW for the employee.
1. Employee gives notice to the UW that they are transferring to another State Agency.
2. The UW Pay and Benefit Administrator fills out the Personnel Transfer Record (PTR) and TASC Transfer Form.
a. For "Effective Date of the Change": Enter the employee's transfer date (the hire effective date at new State Agency).
b. For "First Payroll Affected by Change": Enter employee's first pay date at the new State Agency.
c. For "Payroll Center Transferring To": Enter the new Payroll Center. Note: The Payroll Center is not necessarily the name of the State Agency.
- If the State Agency falls under "Central Payroll," please indicate here: "Central Payroll" and not the individual State Agency name (see attached Payroll Center listing below).
- Example: Department of Health Services (DHS) is under Central Payroll. Here, you would write "Central Payroll," not DHS.
4. Email a copy to the new State Agency contact.
Related Policies, Job Aids and Forms
Related Job Aids