Office 365 (Outlook 2016 for Mac / Outlook 2011) - Set or remove reminders
The following document explains how to set or remove reminders for different items, such as email messages, appointments and contacts.
For all new appointments or meetings (global change)
- Go to Outlook
- To turn default reminders on or off for all new appointments or meetings, select Turn On/Off Office Reminders
For existing/new appointments or meetings
- At the bottom left corner of the screen, click Calendar.
- Double-click on an existing appointment or click on the appointment or meeting icon found at the top left of the screen. You will be brought to a window where you can add details for the appointment/meeting.
- Change the reminder setting
- At the bottom left of the screen, click Mail.
- Either create a new item or open an existing one.
- To set a reminder/flag, use the Follow Up button.