EPD Youth Outreach - Camp Badger - Night Counselors - Importing Camp Photos
1. Turn camera off.
Step by step directions to help Camp Badger night counselors import camp photos.
2. Remove memory card.
3. Insert memory card into port on left side of computer.
4. Photos will automatically launch as soon as the computer registers the presence of the memory card.
5. Locate and select photos to be imported. The easiest way to select them is to click the first photo, press and hold the shift key, and then click the last photo. This will select all the photos in between. Selected photos have a yellow box around them.
6. Click "Delete after Importing" box in the upper right. Then click the "Import X Selected"
7. The "Last import" window will open. Select all photos (Keyboard shortcut: "Command" + "a"). Next, click File >> Export >> Export X Photos ("Shift" + "Command" + "E")
8. An Export Settings window will pop up. The settings should match the image below. Click "Export" to continue.
9. Next, select the location for the files to be exported to. All photos should be uploaded to Camp Badger Photos folder on the Desktop in the applicable week and day. After the appropriator folder has been located, click the "Export" button.
10. A pop up will appear stating that the export is complete. Click the icon next to the memory card to safely eject the memory card.
11. Open the Camp Badger Photos folder, by double clicking the shortcut on the desktop. Create folders for all of the activities from that day. This can be done by either right clicking and selecting "New Folder," or clicking the gear icon centrally located in the window toolbar and selecting "New Folder."
12. Sort all of the photos from the different activities into the folder they belong to. Include "Group Photo" in the folder name of any folders containing group photos.
13. Return memory card to the camera and plug it in to charge.