Wisconsin Union Marketing Office
email@example.com -- Stephanie Webendorfer (WUD/Social Media)
firstname.lastname@example.org -- Monica Slater (Digital Content/Signature Events)
email@example.com -- Kelly O'Loughlin (Marketing Director)
Phone (608) 263-7133 -- Program Assistant
Hours Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Memorial Union, 5th Floor
800 Langdon Street
Madison, WI 53706
Madison, WI 53706
The Union’s Marketing Department will help WUD Committees advertise, promote and market your committee, event or whatever they're publicizing. Additionally they are responsible for all media and photography requests in either Union South or Memorial Union.
More marketing information and the photo/video request form can be found at the following link: https://union.wisc.edu/marketing-resources/
Directions from Memorial Union Campus and Community Information Desk: Take elevator to 5th floor, head west!
All Marketing Office Services:
- Media Relations including incoming media requests, press contact lists, and guidance for internal spokespeople on the behalf of the Union.
- Editorial Strategy which includes annual story planning and oversight of team of communications professionals to deliver on the strategy.
- Website and digital communications to reflect accurate and up-to-date news.
- Creation and distribution of Press Releases for Union programs and services.
- Photography and Video requests. Manage/approve all external photo and video requests. Communication with CESO and Facilities staff on approved photo/video.
- Trademark management. Will follow up through appropriate channels on trademark violations.
- Coordination of photography and video for Union use (e.g. building, events, program photography)
- Terrace Views editorial calendar, story management, distribution
- Email communications that require mailing to Union Member database
- Requests for Union member list(s) for specific promotions, research, etc.