WiscWeb CMS - Responsive Template (rst) - Adding an External Link to Navigation
This document describes how to add a link to an external site to your main navigation.
- Navigate to the page on which you want to add the external link. If in your main navigation, this would be the Home Page. If it's in a sub-menu, navigate to the top click on Page Information > Open Page, and then the red dot next to Mange Child Pages.
- Click on Create and Connect Page.
- Click on Placeholder Pages > External Link.
- Name the Page (e.g. External Link - Link to UW Home Page).
- The new link will appear in the top navigation as New Page. Click on the New Page link to open the External Link menu.
- The External Link menu will allow you to change the Menu Label and add the link.