Office 365 (Outlook for iOS) - Create an email message
This document explains how to create and send a new email message in the Outlook for iOS application.
- Touch the Mail button located in the bottom navigation bar.
- At the top of the application, touch the New Email button near the top-left corner of the application. (It is represented by a pencil within a square).
- A new window will appear for you to compose your message.
- In the Subject line, type the subject of the message.
- Enter the recipients' email addresses in the To or Cc/Bcc lines. (A message is sent to the recipients in the To line. Recipients in the Cc/Bcc lines also get a message, however, the names of the recipients in the Bcc line aren't visible to other recipients). Separate multiple recipients with a semicolon.
- After you have composed the message, touch the Send icon near the top-right corner of the application. (It is represented by an arrowhead).