Office 365 (Outlook for Android) - Create an email message
This document will provide you step-by-step instructions on how to create an email message in Outlook for Android.
- To create a new email, tap the new message icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the recipients' email addresses or names in the To, or Cc/Bcc box (To, Cc, and Bcc boxes: A message is sent to the recipients in the To box. Recipients in the Cc (carbon copy) and Bcc (blind carbon copy) boxes also get the message; however, the names of the recipients in the Bcc box aren't visible to other recipients. To separate Cc from Bcc tap the section next to Cc/Bcc). Separate multiple recipients with a semicolon.
- Next to From the configured account that will send the message is shown. To change the account, tap the email next to From and select the desired address.
- In the Subject box, type the subject of the message.
- After you have composed the message, tap the Send icon in the top right corner of the screen.
To select recipients' names from your contacts, tap the box next to To, Cc, or Bcc, and then type the name or email that you want.