Office 365 (Outlook for Android) - Create an Event/Appointment
This document will provide you step-by-step instructions on how to create an event or appointment in your calendar in Outlook for your Android device.
- Select the Calendar icon.
- In the Calendar choose the plus icon from the bottom right hand corner.
- This will display a "New Event" window. Fill out the information accordingly.
Choose the appropriate date and time.
- In the People section, begin to type who you would like to invite and your contacts will show up for you to select someone.
- Tap SAVE in the top right corner when you have filled out all of the event information.
- You will then see the new event/appointment displayed in your calendar.