Office 365 (Outlook for Android) - Attach a file to an email message
This document will provide you step-by-step instructions on how to attach a file to an email message in Outlook for Android.
Attach a file through the Outlook for Android App
- To attach a file directly in the Outlook for Android app, create a message, or for an existing message, click Reply, Reply All, or Forward. Then tap the attach icon at the top of the screen .
- Next tap either Choose from Files, Choose from Device Files, Choose from Photos or Take a Photo
- Choose from Files will allow you to choose from files that have been either sent or received to/from your email account. To see more than the most recent files, tap SEE ALL.
- Choose from Device Files allows you to select a file from your device's storage.
- Choose from Photos allows you to select a photo from your device's photo library.
- Take a Photo will open your device's camera and save the photo you take as the attachment.