Office 365 (Outlook for Android) - Working with mail folders
This document will provide you step-by-step instructions on how to view mail folders using Outlook for Android.
Your account starts with these default folders:
- Inbox Incoming messages arrive in your Inbox unless you've created an Inbox rule to redirect them to another folder, or they're identified as junk email.
- Drafts If you create or respond to a message, but can't finish it right away, it will automatically be saved to your Drafts folder. You can come back to the message later to continue editing it, and then send it.
- Sent Items By default, a copy of every message you send is put in your Sent Items folder.
- Trash When you delete a message, it's moved to the Trash folder.
- Junk Email Messages that have junk email characteristics but that aren't blocked by a spam filter before they reach your mailbox will automatically be moved to this folder. Learn about junk email and phishing has more information about your Junk Email folder.
To access your folders tap the three lines in the upper left corner of the screen. Tap the arrow next to your account name to display the default folders. To see all of your folders, tap See All Folders. Then tap the name of the folder you would like to open.
Note Most functions related to creating and managing folders are not available in the Outlook for Android application. For the best experience use the Outlook on the web or a recommended Outlook client.