Office 365 (Outlook for Android) - Schedule a meeting with other people
This document will provide you step-by-step instructions on how to schedule a meeting with other people using Outlook for Android.
- While in calendar, tap the plus symbol at the bottom right corner of your screen. A New Event window will appear.
- Tap Meeting Subject to add the name of your event.
- If you would like to change the date or time of the event, tap the date or time that it is currently being held and change it to the desired date or time. Then tap OK.
- If you tap the All Day Event slider, it will turn green. The event will then show as a 24-hour event, lasting from midnight to midnight.
- Tap Location to add the location of the event.
- If you have multiple calendars, select the calendar on which you would like the event to appear by tapping Calendar. A list of your available calendars will appear.
- If you would like to set a reminder for your event, tap Notification and choose your desired reminder.
- Tap the People box to type the email address of the recipient(s). If you have emailed this recipient before you may just type their name.
- Tap the Notes box to add any additional details you would like to include in your event.
- When you are finished, tap SAVE at the top right corner of the window to finish creating your event.
- If you change your mind and no longer want to create the event, simply tap the large X at the top left corner of the window to discard it.