Office 365 (Outlook for iOS) - Schedule a meeting with other people
This document will provide you step-by-step instructions on how to schedule a meeting with other people.
- While in calendar, touch the plus symbol at the top-right corner of your screen.
- In the Title box, tell your recipients what the meeting is about.
- If you would like to change the date of the event, tap the date that it is currently being held and change it to the desired date.
- In the Start time and End time lists, enter the meeting start and end times. If you tap the All day event option, the event shows as a full 24-hour event, lasting from midnight to midnight.
- If you would like a reminder for your event, tap next to Alert and choose your desired reminder.
- If you have multiple accounts configured, select which calendar you would like this event to appear on by tapping the calendar name next to Calendar.
- In the Location box, tell your recipients where this meeting will be held.
- In the Invitees box, type the email address of the recipient(s). If you have emailed this recipient before you may just type their name.
- In the Notes section, add any additional details you would like to include.
- When you are finished, touch Done at the top-right corner of the screen to finish creating your event.