Office 365 (Outlook for Android) - Send Email/Message to a Contact/Personal Group
This document will provide you step-by-step instructions on how to send a message to a contact using Outlook for Android.
There are two methods to send a message to a contact or personal group.Method 1: Send a message and add a group or contacts to the To: field.
- Create a new message by tapping the pencil icon.
- Begin typing the name of the contact or group you would like to send a message to in the To field.
- Tap the name of the desired contact.
- Repeat for all contacts you would like to send your email to.
Method 2: Select a contact from the People tab.
- Tap the three lines icon in the top left corner of the screen .
- Tap People.
- Search for the contact you would like to send a message to or scroll to find it in the list.
- Tap on the contact. This will bring you to a summary of that contact.
- Tap the link for the email address. This will create a new message with the contact in the To: field.