Office 365 (Outlook for Android) - Set or remove reminders
This document will provide you step-by-step instructions on how to set or remove an event reminder using Outlook for Android.
- Tap the Calendar tab to access your calendar.
- Reminders can only be set on a per event basis in Outlook for Android. To set a reminder create a new event, or tap the event you would like a reminder for and tap the icon. Then tap next to Notification.
- A window will appear with options for when you'd like the reminder to go off. Tap the option you would like for your reminder.
- You will be brought back to the "Edit Event" window. Tap the Save button in the upper right corner to save your reminder.
- To remove a reminder you've set, simply navigate back to the the Notification menu from the "Edit Event" window and select, No reminder.