Office 365 (Outlook for iOS) - Send Email/Message to a Personal Group
This document will provide you step-by-step instructions on how to send email/message to a personal group on Outlook for iOS
There are two methods to send a message to a contact or personal group.
Send a message and add a group or contacts in the "To" field.
- Create a new message by tapping the mail icon.
- Begin typing the name of the contact you would like to send a message to in the To field.
- Tap the name of the desired contact.
- Repeat for all contacts you would like to send your email to.
Select a contact from the "People" tab.
- Tap People
- Search for the contact you would like to send a message to or scroll to find it in the list.
- Tap on the contact. This will bring you to a summary of that contact.
- Tap the link for the email address. This will create a new message with the contact in the To field.
Note: Groups cannot be searched for using method 2.