WiscIT - Release Notes - 2015-07-03
On Friday, July 3rd the WiscIT Team rolled out a number of fixes and enhancements detailed below.
General Incident Updates
- Emails sent to customer at creation and resolution updated for Accessibility
- Launched Customer Survey for UWSC incidents
- Setup UWSC Email addresses within WiscIT
- Resolved issue with customer data refreshing nightly
- Web Accessibility Team consolidation
- Department Support Specifics updates
- Updated needs attention flag to turn off when changing the status of an incident from one status to another, setting to escalate still turns the flag on. This
- Created a one step to clone existing incident with contact/alt contact information
- Created a report for Voice Services
- Highlighted needs attention tickets within a Grid View for higher visibility.
- Updated repair specifics to include another contact method to their preferred method contact list.
Return to WiscIT Powered by Cherwell - Release Notes