WiscIT - Release Notes - 2015-07-16
On Thursday, July 16th the WiscIT Team rolled out a number of fixes and enhancements detailed below.
- Service Discovery Workflow Tasks do assign and are driven by a business process and are not instant.
- Auto Set lifecylce to Decommissioned once Uninstall is selected.
- L4 add/remove workflow didn't have proper waits in place.
General Incident Updates
- Updates made to email template for UWSC when sending an email to customers.
- Updated Service Discovery Workflow notifications
- Created relationship between problems and CIs
- Updated #requestor for SE-Linux workflow
- Inactivated the Wiscnet categories
- Problem Journal Update email to now include the most recent journal description
- New categories added for Skype for Business and Lync
- Student Pay Raise updates updated to deliver to Doitfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Update made to Help Desk Handling doc link in incidents
- Published Recruitments at a Glance workflow.
Return to WiscIT Powered by Cherwell - Release Notes