On Thursday, July 30th the WiscIT Team rolled out a number of fixes and enhancements detailed below.
General Incident Updates
- Created a Assign to the DoIT Help Desk link on the left side of incidents to make it easy for technologists to assign a ticket to the Help Desk and for it to get assigned to the proper team.
- Ability to inactivate Categories added, previously only ability to inactivate sub categories existed.
- Resolved an index issue which prevented emails from delivering to a Team when a Team name change was done. This impacted the US-DS Soar team, we now perform nightly index rebuilds.
- Fixed ability to "cancel" a student pay raise request.
- Fixed Onboarding UDDS Table limiters to only include DoIT UDDS.
- Built a widget for UWSC to display surveys sent
- Added date/time field to Needs Attention Flag for monitoring how long a needs attention flag has been active
- Created custom grid for the Help Desk Email Team and EAST for monitoring emails on their dashboards.
- Made numerous updates to Recruitments at a Glance based off of feedback from Manager/Department Assistant training.