On Friday, Aug 14th the WiscIT Team rolled out a number of fixes and enhancements detailed below.
General Incident Updates
- Enabled Auditing on Problem relationships
- When closing a problem and all of the associated incidents, the needs attention flag is now disabled.
- Enabled Help Desk email to deliver directly into Cherwell. The email address firstname.lastname@example.org will now auto create incidents. Agents will engage the customer directly from Cherwell.
- Created a custom report for WiscWeb CMS Open incidents
- Email Handlers updated to re-open an incident if a customer sends an email to an incident that is closed.
- Updated the Student Pay Raise form to allow HR or Managers to cancel the request.
- Updated the Department Support Specific form to gather information on how the incident was resolved (onsite vs remote).
- Fixed a type of Specific that was a supporting specific vs. primary specific. The supporting specific was overwritten the primary specific. Since specifics are only used sparingly at this time, this issue was not noticed.
- Created a one-step to re-assign Journals from one incident to another. This is handy for groups that have email coming into Cherwell and to easily close a duplicate incident.
- We are now logging a journal history when team ownership changes.
- For new WiscIT team requests, created a form that users can fill out.
- Removed Primary User from CI Forms and added support/location info to main page.