If you wish, you can give someone permission to view your information in the portal. Viewing rights extend to the boundary of the portal, and not beyond. For example: If you give your lab manager viewing rights in the PI Portal, this does not grant them any new privileges in any other UW-Madison system. They cannot file your OAR for you, or complete training for you.
To delegate viewing rights:
- Click the Delegate link in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter the last name of the person to whom you want to delegate viewing rights.
- Click the Populate Search Table button. A list of matching names appears in the search table.
- Check, or un-check, boxes corresponding to the information you want them to see.
- In the search table, click the Select button next to the name of the person to whom you want to delegate viewing rights.
At the bottom of this screen is a list of the individuals to whom you have delegated viewing rights:
To see the names of people who can view your information by virtue of their role as research administrators, click the link labeled People With WISPER Authorization Access.