Selected Resources that Support Program Review
Data resources on this page support program review, specifically the self study.
The director of Academic Planning and Institutional Research (Provost’s Office) and the assistant dean of Academic Planning and Assessment (Graduate School) are available to work with dean’s offices in support of program review and to assist program faculty with the assembly of data in support of self-study preparation. Deans and program faculty are invited to contact these offices for assistance.
Some examples of web resources include:
- Trends in Enrollment by Major/Degree/Certificate
- Trends in Degrees/Awards by Major/Certificate
- Graduate Program Profiles and Career Outcomes Exit Survey
- Undergraduate Post-Graduation Plans
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
- Instructional Activity Information, including course enrollment history, course and grade patterns
- Data Digest
- Budget Information and Expenditure Reports
- Research and Sponsored Programs
- Department Planning Profiles
- Provides quantitative indicators to support planning in academic departments and program review.
- Includes 95 indicators in several topic areas: permanent faculty and staff commitments, instructional FTE, non-instructional FTE, credits generated, enrollments in majors, degrees, extra-mural awards.
Programs should also make use of their annual assessment reports and other Student Learning Assessment.
The Graduate School provides graduate programs with Application for Student Funding/Fellowships and Doctoral Exit Survey Reports. Contact Marty Gustafson, Matias Scaglione, or Kelly Haslam for more information.