WiscWeb CMS - Asset Report
This document explains how to generate a report on your assets to find out which assets are in use and where they are being used.
The instructions below require administrator access control. If you do not have access to perform the actions below in WiscWeb CMS, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We'll either run the report for you and send it to you, or upgrade your access so you can run it yourself.
- Login to WiscWeb CMS and go to SmartTree.
- Click on Administer Project Settings > Project > Folders.
- In the Action Menu, click on Asset Control.
- The Asset Control menu gives you several options.
- In Display options, we recommend choosing All assets. It will tell you which ones are in use, as well as which assets are not in use.
- In Email notification, choose your email address. The report will be delivered to the email address listed.
- In Folder list, choose the folder you want to check. You can choose Select all folders for a full report. For large sites with a lot of assets, we recommend doing one folder at a time.
- The asset report will be delivered to the email address listed. It will show each asset in that folder, and if it's in use, the page(s) on which it's located.