WiscIT - Release Notes - 2015-08-28
On Friday, Aug 28th the WiscIT Team rolled out a number of fixes and enhancements detailed below.
General Incident Updates
Created a One Step that will group all journal entries together. The one step is located in the Global/Buttons folder and is named, "Journal History Concatenation and Popup"
Auto response emails for network services email handler and Help Desk that will email the customer the incident number. This email replaces the auto generated email that is sent when the incident is moved to troubleshoot.
- Added EMPLID to feed for PAF
- Built an email handler to automatically process PCI cases
- Added a notification to Repair Tickets to alert the agent if the customer is covered by Department Support when checking machines in at the Walk-In locations
- Added required field highlighting to the Recruitments at a Glance workflow
- Added ability to add keywords to the subcategory form
- Setup an email handler for EUC incidents to auto generate incidents
- Expanded size of Self Service Portal Open Tickets window
- Added Problems to a Middleware weekly report
- Corrected issues with Assign to Help Desk onestep that would not work properly after move from dev to prod
- Created a closure tab to incidents accessible by the closure group only
- Fixed UDDS table for Student Pay Raise Workflow
- Created Repair Checklist in specifics and a printable report
- Updated DS sub categories
- Created UDS Identity Reconciliation Team
Return to WiscIT Powered by Cherwell - Release Notes